You must register with the system before you can log in.
Select Create new user account and provide:
- E-mail address
- User name – Please note that at this point you do not set a password, you only select a user name that you will use when logging in the system.
Click Create new user account.
The system will send an e-mail message to the e-mail address you provided above. To fulfill the registration and provide a password you need to confirm your e-mail address by clicking the link in the e-mail message that was sent to you.
Please note! If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail, it may have ended up in the junk mail folder.
Logging into the service
Go to the service’s home page and select Log in. Enter the User name (not the e-mail address) and the password you provided in the registration process.
Problems with logging in
Please note that you must use your user name to log in, not your e-mail address.
If you cannot log in, try the Reset password function. Select the function and provide either the user name or the e-mail address you used in the registration process. If the user name is found in the system, you will receive an e-mail with a link to reset your password. If you do not receive the message within a few minutes, please check your junk mail folder.
My user account
After you have logged in the service, the system will take you to your user account page. You can see My user account button on the top right corner of the page. Here you can change your password, e-mail address and the default language.
Applications you have saved (incomplete applications) and applications you have sent are displayed in the middle of page.
You can continue filling in an incomplete application by clicking on it (Edit an incomplete application). You can also review a submitted application (Show submitted applications) and print it, but it is no longer possible to edit the application at this stage.
On the left-hand side there is a list with open application announcements for which you can submit your application. Select the desired announcement. The system will take you to the details page which contains detailed information about the announcement. Start preparing a new application by clicking Start new application link.
Filling in an application
New application: Select an announcement from the list on the left, and when the system opens the page with detailed information, select Start new application.
Continue an incomplete application: Go to My user account page and select the application you want to continue completing (Edit an incomplete application).
Functions at the end of the form
- Save application
- The system saves the application in the service as a draft. You can continue completing the application later.
- Submit application
The system sends the application to the Registry Office of the Ministry of the Environment. The system will send a confirmation about the receipt of the application to the e-mail address you have defined. This e-mail address is found under Send a copy of a submitted application to this e-mail address. The e-mail address does not have to be the same as the one you used in the registration process.
The confirmation e-mail contains your application in PDF format and the attachments you have added. You must fill in all required fields (indicated with an asterisk and highlighted in red) before you can send the application.
- Download PDF
- The system prints out the application as a PDF file. You can print both incomplete and submitted applications. The printout is similar to the one you receive by e-mail after you have sent your application.
- Remove application
- The system removes an application from the system. You can only remove incomplete applications. You cannot remove a submitted application via this service. Please contact the contact person named on the first page of the application announcement.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk, and unfilled required fields will be highlighted in red. You must fill in all required fields before you can send your application.
When you start preparing a new application, the system will not yet highlight unfilled required fields in red; this will only take place after you have saved your application for the first time.
- I did not receive a confirmation e-mail regarding registration or resetting a password.
- Is the provided e-mail address correct?
- Please check your junk mail folder.
- I’m not able to log in.
- Here it is assumed that you have already successfully registered with the service, have received a confirmation e-mail and set your password.
- Please remember to use your user name when logging in, not your e-mail address.
- Try the Reset password function. Try this function if you have forgotten your user name, e-mail address or password if you remember either the user name or e-mail address you used when registering with the service. The system will send an e-mail with a link to reset your password to the e-mail address you defined during the registration process.
- I submitted my application but did not receive a confirmation e-mail
- Please check your junk mail folder.
- Make sure that you have provided your correct e-mail address on the application. The confirmation e-mail is sent to the e-mail address defined in the application under Send a copy of a submitted application to this e-mail address. You can only enter one e-mail address in the field, not several e-mail addresses separated with a comma, for example.
- The size of the confirmation e-mail may be too big, and the e-mail service you are using cannot receive the e-mail. Such a situation may occur if the application contains large attachments.
- Which application announcement your application concerns?
- Application date and time
- E-mail address used in the registration process
- E-mail address defined under Send a copy of a submitted application to this e-mail address
- Application’s ID – You can find the ID e.g. in the PDF printout of the application: Print the application ("Download as PDF" button) and find a 24-character string on the last row of the printout. The string contains numbers from 0 to 9 and letters from a to f. Please take down this ID.
- I want to withdraw my application.
If you have not yet submitted the application, you can remove it by opening the incomplete application and using Remove application button. Applications that have not been sent will not be taken into account in the processing of applications.
If you have already sent the application, you cannot remove it yourself. Please contact the contact person at the Ministry of the Environment named on the application announcement’s first page.